With the Municipal election coming up,  the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation want to make sure you’re registered to vote.

The MPAC is responsible for identifying and providing information on the people who will vote in the upcoming election to the Clerks of the towns holding elections.

According to the MPAC, you can have your name added to the voters’ list up until the closing of the polls on October 22nd.

To be eligible to vote, you must be a Canadian citizen, at least 18 years old (born in January 2000 or later) and the owner or tenant of an eligible property. If you want to vote in a School Board election, you have to meet those three requirements and also be a supporter of the School Board within where your address is.

For more information on how to vote in the October 22nd Municipal election, visit VoterLookup.ca.