Listen Live
HomeNewsWeekend House Fire Doused in Quadeville

Weekend House Fire Doused in Quadeville

Brudenell, Lyndoch and Raglan Fire Department Responded to an overnight fire over the weekend.

The department says they responded to a fire on Cameron Lake Road near Quadeville just before 4 AM on Sunday. They say working smoke alarms alerted the single occupant of the house and they were able to evacuate safely. The department says the origin of the fire was in the chimney area of the wood-burning stove, which spread quickly to the attic.

BLRFD is taking the opportunity to remind residents that working smoke and CO alarms will help you escape a house fire. They are urging all residents to install and regularly test all CO and smoke alarms, and practice a home escape plan with everyone in your home so they know exactly what to do in case of an emergency.

- Advertisment -
- Advertisment -
- Advertisement -

Continue Reading