HPE Public Health may be going into Green-Protect, but according to Medical Officer of Health Dr. Piotr Oglaza, that doesn’t mean that it’s back to business as usual.
HPEPH has issued a number of additional health protocols to go along with the repealing of the Stay-at-Home Order. These include:
- Food orders will only be accepted for people living in regions where the stay-at-home Order has been lifted. Those who are travelling for essential reasons will be exempt. Dr. Oglaza says businesses should ask if they are from an area that still has a stay-at-home order, but won’t require them to show ID.
- Dine-in services are to be limited to six people.
- Contact information will be required for local food service establishments.
- Retail businesses will still need a COVID safety plan and use face coverings.
- Music must not be louder than normal conversation, and patrons may not line up
Dr. Oglaza has said that individual businesses can go above and beyond the protocols. However, he’s urging everyone to remain vigilant, follow health guidelines, and stay local if you chose to leave the home. HPEPH says can revise this order if people are not complying, and will respond based on other areas as they come out of lockdown.